Tuesday 12 November 2013

Wea. Looking for answers.

Wea was a shadow. After so much training, she can move like making absolutely zero sounds. So there was she, climbing through that smooth wall much faster than the average people running, using her fingers as little axes sharp at an inhuman level. It seemed like she was climbing an easy ice wall, instead that hard marble. She was suited all black and tight, like an superhero outfit.

When she reached the window, she just changed the shape of her index finger making it as hard as diamond cutting easily the glass, catching it with the rest of her hand shaped at suckers. She entered in so quietly and fixed the glass so fast that no human could ever notice it. But he is not an human. He knew that she would came.

-Why are you doing this, babe? –She almost had a heart attack, but e just asked it so calmly that it didn't even seem angry about her intromission on his room.

-How do you…?

-C’mon Rachel,  I know you far enough. I even know how are you going to answer my question, but I really want to hear you. Why?

-I just need answers As… just that. You know that I’ve been looking for it all my fucking life, just wondering almost every night why am I like this. Why I am not human.

-Answers don’t always help, Wea… -He closed the gap between them and held her hand. She thankfully received his love.

-Yeah… I’m really aware of that. But I just need to know, just stop wondering who am I. –Their eyes met. Hers showed expectation, guilty and hunger of knowledge. His expressed understanding, fear and love. He’d been too long sick of love about her, that he was just so afraid that this would hurt her.

-You are Wea, babe. Or Rachel, whatever you prefer. You are part of this, you are the essence of Poker and an essential part. You are also my babe, and a essential part of me. That folder will not say what you are, you’re going to find just hints about your past. A so damn far past that it will probably absolutely different from the Wea that you are now.

-Have you read it?

-No, I haven’t. I don’t even need to. I love you,  babe, and I don’t care where are you from, or how do you became one of us. On the other hand, while I was searching it I found couple of details of your story. If you really need it, it’s over the desk. Is not hide.

-Then, why don’t you tell me anything about it? Why don’t you show me it? I had to heard  Beast talking about those files… I think that you were lying to me, hiding them.

-I’ve just been waiting for the right moment. Otherwise, it seem that don’t make sense wasting more time. Read it, if you want. If you prefer, I can wait you outside, and…


-Oh, no, please. Stay with me. Don’t leave me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment