Monday 4 November 2013

Ok, I also think that this truly need an explanation, so here we go. I’ve started this in a way of trying to fight for my dreams, and specifically improving my non-good-enough English skills. I’ve been dreaming all my life to become a part of the gamming industries, filling just where it’s necessary, and I know that I really need to polish my English writing to accomplish it. And, well, anyone who’ve met me should know that doing this kind of things is the most motivating way to push myself to my very end limits; so I’ll try to write some fantasy on English. I would really, REALLY, appreciate all kind of corrections / annotations, this is not my native language and I’m not really a man of letters so, please, feel free to explain other ways to write my things, or just correct whatever you think that could improve (but try to not be rude, please!).

Ok, just as a conclusion, I just want to thanks all of you your time, and hope you enjoy reading me… even a little!


All my love, Surth.

No comments:

Post a Comment